Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Healthy Weekend in NH...

Hey all! Hope you all are enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weekend. :)

I was in NH visiting my parents this weekend and getting some doctor and dentist appointments out of the way (I know me and multitasking and we are best friends). What a perfect weekend to spend as much time outside as possible! SO I did!

On Thursday I went blueberry picking at a local blueberry farm...if you have yet to go...GO NOW....it's the perfect time to pick and the blueberries are AMAZING. It makes such a difference having fresh blueberries versus ones that are shipping from who knows where. I am eating a whole grain fresh blueberry muffin that my mom made as we speak. :) I also got a great work out in INSIDE due to a massive downpour that happened seconds after I picked blueberries. I did a cardio and lifting circuit two times...it kicked my butt!

On Friday, I ate lunch outside at a local salad restaurant...so cute and everything is fresh! :) I also went to a yoga class, boxed, and then took a nice stroll outside around the Main St in Keene, NH. Beautiful.

Saturday I went hiking! There is nothing better than hiking on a beautiful and crisp NH morning. :) The air smelled SO good and the scenery was picturesque. If you haven't hiked before ever or just haven't in NH, please do soon. Fall is a perfect time to go. :)

What did you all do this weekend?! Did you spend time outside? What did you do? Did you have a BBQ with family outside? How did YOU enjoy this beautiful weekend???

I want to hear about your weekends!!!!

No comments: