Monday, July 12, 2010

About that goal of yours...

Hey Everyone! Good Morning and Happy Monday!

Remember to set a goal for yourself. Tell me what that goal is!

The FIRST step to change your body and life is to set a goal...I will give you an example of a goal I set for myself back in March...to run a half marathon in May. See I make goals for myself too!

After defining your goal, you will now want to figure out HOW you are going to achieve this goal. IMAGINE yourself reaching your goal, or in my case, crossing the finish line STRONG. How will it FEEL to achieve your goal?

When you set a goal and reach it, it really is the best feeling in the world. No one can take that feeling away from you and it's awesome knowing that you did it for YOU! This blog is about YOU changing YOU for YOURSELF. :)

WRITE YOUR GOAL DOWN. Write about your goal...what do you imagine? How will it feel to achieve this goal..WHY IS THIS YOUR GOAL and then, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET THERE?!

What do you NEED in order to achieve this goal? Do you need new sneakers, a bike, a therapist, a gym buddy, someone to cook with you, more information, motivation, inspiration, someone to get you off the couch, or just some suggestions?

FIND OUT WHAT YOU NEED and ASK for it! ASK me any questions you have pertaining to your goal.


Just TRY ME! :)

-Caitlin

P.S. For those of you that love Facebook, I'm thinking of making a fan page for Beyond Fitness and posting my blog there...so stay tuned...


NEXT UP: Getting you on the path to SUCCESS

No comments: