Thursday, July 15, 2010

A semi face lift for Beyond Fitness

Hey all!

Just added some cool stuff to the blog! Seasonal foods, fitness tip of the day, a place to ask questions (way towards the bottom).

I still have a lot of work to do on this blog...I'm working on it daily!

THANK YOU to everyone who has began following! I really and truly appreciate it :)

If you know of any friends that could benefit from my blog (so far...it's only been about a weeks worth of blogs...but I am guessing you get where it's going) then please send them my way!

Again, ANY questions or comments are greatly appreciated! I will totally answer any questions you have! Email them to me: cait.croteau@gmail.com---> I check that every 2 seconds so if you'd rather communicate with me through email, that's cool too!

Again, thanks for following. Really means so much to me :)

4 comments:

. said...

Hey Caitlin! I just wanted to thank you again for the advice you gave me the other day. I've been working on what you said, and I'm feeling a lot better so far.

Also, I registered for a 5k next month and I'm really really excited about it! When I told my mom (a runner back in her day) about it, she signed up to run it too :) I can run 3.2 miles on the treadmill, so I'm going to start training outside tomorrow. Hoping for the best!

Caitlin said...

THAT'S SO AWESOME JEN!!!! Very happy to hear about your positive progress and that your mom is joining you in your 5k race! :) That is SO great.

This is what it's all about! GO YOU!!!!

Where's your 5k race!?

. said...

It's at Old Orchard Beach in Maine!

Caitlin said...

LOVE IT! Love Maine...grew up going there for a week in the summer...well York Beach. GOOD LUCk! Keep my posted on your training! Bring water with you on your runs...run first thing in the am or at night to avoid heat exhaustion/fatigue.