Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturdays are just awesome aren't they!?

What a beautiful Saturday here in New York! Hope it was as beautiful wherever you are today!

I hope you were able to get either a workout in today or found some way to be active. It's super important for you to move your body everyday. :) Just feels good.

Saturdays are great because the majority of us don't have to work, we get to spend time with our family/friends, and we get a "me day" as I like to call it.

Today I was able to wake up early, get a good strength training workout in, go shopping for some new fall clothes (YAY!), and was able to catch up with a friend that I haven't seen since August I believe.

On my drive home from the city (NYC), I stopped to smell the roses/concrete and shot a quick video.

Check it out :)




Well, it's time for me to do a little relaxing and studying.

Have a great night...get some rest...and do something healthy for yourself.

Caitlin *

No comments: