Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Funday

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I hope your day is off to a healthy start! It's so beautiful out yet again...take advantage of this beautiful weather and get outside!

Some Ideas: go apple picking, take a hike, take a walk/run, go on a bike ride, do yoga outside, rake leaves (not fun but it counts!) or just be active with your kids... just MOVE your body. :) Your body will thank you.

Today I taught 2 classes at the gym I work at...Spin and Complete Conditioning! It was a fun two hours. :)

Quick Video update here:



Now I'm off to go grocery shopping for the week. Sooo look for an update later on what I bought at Trader Joes!

Have a healthy day everyone! Do something good for yourself and while you are at it, do something good for someone else!

Caitlin *

No comments: