Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Try Something New Tuesday- Walk!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!



For today's try something new challenge,  I want you to take a walk today. I don't care if it's 5 minutes or 50 minutes, just get outside, get some fresh air, and take a walk. Leave the cell phone at home (unless you HAVE to bring it with you).

Taking time to disconnect yourself from the daily grind and to then connect with yourself with YOU and to the outside world is SO important. 

Oh, and one more thing...look up and look around when you take that walk....look at what I saw today when I looked up during my walk....


An orange tree! :) 

So, I challenge you to take a walk. If you typically go for a walk, take a second walk(that will be your something new). Time doesn't matter...just go out and get some fresh air without any distraction. 

Do Something Healthy for Yourself,

Caitlin *

No comments: